Full-stack web development 2021
- 18400 Enrolled
- Created by Sekhar Metla
- Last updated 01/2021
Become a Full stack web developper and learn one of employer's most requested skills of 2021!
What you’ll learn
- Setting up the environment
- Learn complete full-stack web development
- Master back-end development with PHP and MySQL
- Know how to validate complete web form
- Create complete website, portfolio and blogs
- Be a Comfortable Front-end developer
- How to make beautification of a web page
- You will be a Full-Stack Web Application developer
- No pre-knowledge is required - enthusiasm is all you need!, you will be trained from scratch
- No paid software required - all websites will be created with Atom (which is free)
- A PC or Mac computer with access to the internet
- You will be know how to get free software packages in this sessions step by step
Here is exactly what we cover in this course:
Learn a web development course using free open-source software packages. this course assumes no prior programming knowledge( basics will help you), just a desire to learn to develop your own web developer structure for your web application as well.
With basic instructions you will learn from scratch to create your own websites like all software professionals, you also learn programming functionalities to create dynamic websites with database.
Content and summary who wants to start web development, through this course of 201 lectures and 19 hours of on-demand video lectures, you’ll learn all of the full-stack web developer skills and establish a strong understanding of the concept behind web development. every section closes with a challenge, putting your new learned skills into practical use immediately and most of the lectures are having assignments to test your knowledge.
You will see here section wise on course curriculum you will find complete structure.
Special features on HTML 5 and CSS 3
A Strong Skillset at Your Hands-on Code.
Starting with an introduction, what is, how to initiate full-stack web development, basics, configuration and settings, etc.
Learning with these web development skills, you will be easy to learn other programming development very quickly that leads you to become a successful software professional.
If you really want to learn web development, this complete full stack web development 2021: bootcamp course is for you to develop your skills more than others and you will become a strong full stack web development professional.
start solving your challenge now | Enroll today and learn risk-free support guarantee course.
Note: Sent on successfull payment transaction info like (Trans no, name, mobile, email) to - firstname.lastname@example.org for gdrive access to get download the complete course.
Getting Started (6 lectures - 20min)
- Introduction to Getting Started 02:16
- Course Curriculum Preview 06:45
- How to Get Pre-Requisites 04:16
- Getting Started On Windows or Linux 02:37
- How to ask Great Questions 02:56
- FAQ’s 01:05
HTML 5 (25 lectures - 2hr 54min)
- Introduction to HTML 5 05:55
- Your First Hello World! Webpage 12:37
- Overview of a Webpage 07:25
- Creating a Full HTML Webpage 13:37
- Header Tags 07:27
- Paragraph Tags 08:29
- Formatting Text 14:31
- Unordered Lists 05:15
- Ordered Lists 03:33
- Images 09:10
- Forms 11:03
- Form Actions 06:34
- Tables 12:06
- Links 07:58
- HTML Entities 05:26
- IFrames 05:28
- Integrate All Together 05:20
- Setting Up Hosting Environment 06:10
- Installing The free FTP Solution (FileZilla) 03:42
- Setting Up FTP(File Transfer Protocol) 05:13
- Upload Project to Hosting Server 05:43
- References to HTML5 00:36
- HTML5 Assessment Test 01:39
- Solution for HTML5 Assessment Test 01:34
- 06 HTML5 Questions and Answers 07:58
CSS 3 (22 lectures - 2hr 21min)
- Introduction to CSS 3 06:56
- What is CSS 04:08
- Inline CSS 05:28
- Internal CSS 09:19
- Classes and IDs 08:25
- Divs 05:53
- Colors 07:10
- Floating 13:03
- Positioning 07:09
- Margins 07:44
- Padding 06:37
- Borders 09:56
- Fonts 07:39
- Styling Text 03:43
- Aligning Text 05:30
- Styling Links 06:27
- CSS Project - Website 07:08
- External CSS 06:53
- References to CSS 00:54
- CSS Assessment Test 02:02
- Solution for CSS Assessment Test 04:19
- 05 CSS Questions and Answers 04:47
- Accessing Elements 18:07
- Responding to a Click 28:28
- Changing a Website Content 05:42
- Mini Challenge – Disappearing div tag 05:11
- If Statements 09:08
- While Loop Statements 08:25
- For Loop Statements 06:20
- Functions 06:35
jQuery (22 lectures - 2hr 06min)
- Introduction to jQuery 02:01
- What is jQuery 04:10
- How to Use jQuery in Webpage 06:04
- Detecting a Link 08:36
- Changing Website content 12:40
- Changing Website Styles 04:32
- Fading Content 07:32
- Animating Content 07:42
- Ajax 04:54
- Regular Expressions 19:37
- Mini Project - Form Validation 13:46
- What is jQuery UI 04:01
- Draggables & Resizables 04:36
- Droppables 03:17
- Accordion tools 04:09
- Sortables 02:20
- Menu 03:26
- jQuery Project – Code Player 04:58
- jQuery References 01:09
- jQuery Assessment Test 01:14
- Solution for jQuery Assessment Test 02:32
- 04 jQuery Questions and Answers 03:06
Bootstrap 4 (19 lectures - 1hr 16min)
- Introduction to Bootstrap 4 02:05
- What is Bootstrap 4 02:50
- First Bootstrap Website 08:29
- The Grid System 07:18
- Introducing Navbars 06:18
- Forms 02:10
- Tables 04:51
- Bootstrap Components 05:46
- Cards 05:48
- Modals 04:44
- Popovers 03:57
- Tooltips 03:32
- ScrollSpy 04:55
- Project – App Landing Page 04:35
- The Free Bootstrap Themes 02:28
- References – Bootstrap 4 01:09
- Bootstrap 4 Assessment Test 00:54
- Solution for Bootstrap 4 Assessment Test 01:22
- 05 Bootstrap 4 Questions and Answers 03:12
WordPress (12 lectures - 1hr )
- Introduction to WordPress 02:52
- What is WordPress 05:44
- The WordPress Installation 22:01
- The WordPress Configuration 02:44
- The WordPress Dashboard 04:15
- WordPress Themes 07:48
- Creating a Blog 03:18
- Creating an e-Commerce Site 05:00
- References – WordPress 00:31
- WordPress Challenge Assessment Test – Create a Site 00:46
- Solution for WordPress Assessment Test 02:01
- 05 WordPress Questions and Answers 03:28
PHP (20 lectures - 1hr 45min)
- Introduction to PHP 02:20
- What is PHP 04:13
- Installation for Apache, PHP & MySQL 05:54
- PHP Hello World Program 08:17
- Variables 10:25
- Arrays 04:15
- If Statements 04:53
- While Loop 04:54
- Do-While Loop 03:09
- For Loop 05:48
- For Each Loop 06:37
- PHP Methods 08:17
- GET Variables 09:01
- POST Variables 04:11
- Sending an Email With PHP 04:17
- Project – Contact Form 08:08
- References – PHP 01:15
- PHP Assessment Test 00:59
- Solution for PHP Assessment Test 04:14
- 05 PHP Questions and Answers 03:42
MySQL (14 lectures - 1hr 13min)
- Introduction to MySQL 04:06
- What is MySQL 02:54
- Connecting to a Database 09:04
- Inserting Data rows 15:00
- Retrieving Data From A Database 04:59
- Update / Modifying Data rows 07:39
- Reading Multiple Data Rows through Loop 04:39
- Session Variables 07:05
- Cookies 04:43
- Storing Passwords Securely 05:11
- References – MySQL 01:26
- MySQL Assessment Test 01:38
- Solution for MySQL Assessment Test 02:24
- 04 MySQL Questions and Answers 02:13
APIs (6 lectures - 44min)
- Introduction to APIs 02:08
- What is an API 02:49
- The Google Maps API 07:16
- Geocoding with Google Maps 04:09
- Mini Challenge Place Auto Complete 04:02
- Facebook Login API 23:51
HTML 5 & CSS 3 Special Features (17 lectures - 59min)
- HTML 5 Form Features 09:16
- Audio & Video 02:58
- The HTML 5 Canvas 04:04
- Challenge – HTML 5 Clock Face with Numbers 03:45
- What’s New in CSS 3 03:29
- Advanced Selectors 03:18
- Pseudo Classes 04:59
- Gradients 02:36
- Shadows 02:04
- Transformations 02:50
- Animations 03:47
- Layout 04:24
- Calculations 02:22
- References – HTML 5 & CSS 3 01:25
- HTML5 & CSS3 Assessment Test 01:02
- Solution for HTML5 & CSS3 Assessment Test 03:07
- 05 HTML5 & CSS3 Questions and Answers 03:13
Python (18 lectures - 1hr 51min)
- Introduction to Python 01:40
- What is Python 02:26
- Python Installation 05:39
- Pycharm-ce IDE installation 05:34
- Setting up environment 06:53
- Python Hello World program 09:54
- Variables 05:13
- Lists in Python 11:15
- If Statements in Python 07:47
- While Loop in Python 04:24
- For Loop in Python 07:36
- Functions in Python 06:46
- Guessing Game in Python 06:18
- Car Game in Python 11:30
- References – Python 01:16
- Python Assessment Test 01:11
- Solution for Assessment Test 01:45
- 05 Python Questions and Answers 04:04
Bonus - Where do you go from here (1 lecture - 03min)
- Where do you go from here 02:45
- Getting Started (6 lectures - 20min)
Full-stack web development is most demanding technology in the market demands
How to get help
Check with your knowledge using documents. For instance Quick help Google or StackOverflow Search Submit your questions on ask QA forums for Details on what you’ve tried with Screenshot of error or code practiced sent through email.
How to approach the course
Best way to approach the course is review videos with your practical hands-on sessions Follow the video guide with notebook extra information for practice Review certain information by reading examples the parts of video sessions.
Choosing full-stack course
Choosing the full-stack course is to be very difficult decision for new comers and to the web development.
Many companies and more opportunities are posible in open-source technologies, this course is designed and code implemented and to be maintained the standards for present trend requirements.
In this Course is focusing purely and reaching latest technologies
The versions of software used were similar enough that it was easy to learn different packages On Most of the major external packages applied on practicals
Follow the video tutorial , we will start with Begin from scratch with environment setting up.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
Be able to read and write on computer system with internet access.
Interest to learn full stack web development from scratch.
Who can enroll this course as student?
Beginner full stack developer curious about web development.
Who are interested in Front end and Back end technologies at one place.
People who want to become a fullstack web developer.
Who wants to upgrade career with trending technologies.
Who wants to levelup skills for higher positions.
Who wants to start career as a freelancer on website creation.
Once payment done will i get course link?
Yes, sure you will get on successfull payment. once payment done please write us at support email - email@example.com along with transaction details like number, name, phone and email used on payment transaction, Important Note: on payment transaction you need to send an email only you will get the course G-drive(google drive) link to download the course
Similarly you can also share these details on Support WhatsApp +91 7989610153.
will i get refund?
No, on successfull transaction you will not get refund and not transferable to any other on any circumstances
Money was debited from my account? Where is my money?
Your money will be automatically refunded back to the same payment method you used to make this payment in 5-7 working days.
Whom should I contact if I don’t get the refund?
If you used Debit card, Credit cards, Net banking or UPI please contact your bank. If you used Wallets or any other payment service, please contact their customer care.
What i do if i get error on my payment gateway?
You can retry this payment using another payment method.
- Full-stack Introduction
AnnouncementSekhar Metla Instructor 1 month ago
Greetings from Harisystems..!
Great opportunity for you
Start to learn Microsoft SQL server to build career as Full-Stack web developer or Freelancer
This complete Microsoft SQL Server from scratch, Course is prepared for beginners who start SQL career as query development of back end developer, many queries you will be trained from scratch with practical exercises and assessment tests to test your knowledge levels.
I would suggest you practice all sessions with real-time examples, you will become a strong career on it and you will be ready to work as sql developer / database admin on these opportunities
Enroll today and start new skills
Learn Online Courses
Hello students, for more interesting Online courses with real-time project trainings visit www.harisystems.com.
INR ₹799.00 - USD $11.00
few! Hour Left This price
This course includes: