About HTML History
• HTML 1.0 was released in the year of 1993 with the scope of sharing information which can be readable and accessible via web browsers. But not much of the developers were involved in creating websites.
• HTML 2.0, released in the year of 1995; which contains all the features of HTML 1.0 with additional features; which remained as the standard markup language for designing and creating websites till January 1997 and refined various basic features of HTML.
• HTML 3.0, released with improved new features of HTML, giving more powerful characteristics for webmasters in designing web pages. However these powerful features of released HTML bit slowed down the browser to load HTML form and in applying further improvements.
• HTML 4.01 which is widely used and was a successful version of HTML before HTML 5.0, which is currently released and used worldwide. HTML5
can be said for as an extended version of HTML 4.01 which was published in the year 2012.
• HTML5 was first released in public-facing from on 22 January 2008, with the major update and “W3C recommendation” HTML tutorial
status in October 2014. Its goal were improve the language with support for the latest multimedia and other new features; to keep the language both easily readable by humans and consistently understood by computers and devices such as web browsers, parsers etc..